Sunday, August 13, 2006

time is flying

nine years has almost gone like a wind. just thought of it when i saw an email about 59th year independence day celebrations of india. I clearly remember 50 th year celebrations during my 10th standard in my school. I was part of the decorations committee and I had to paste the 50th year in the big banner we produced for the celebration.

Those days are really golden I even acted in a tamil skit about a freedom fighter on that day. I was only a soldier in the skit, but the main character (vanchinathan i guess) kills some british officer in a train. ramakrishnan of my class played the lead as he is good in speaking long tamil sentences, but my tamil teacher (vasantha) had to really work hard on his movements (body language) to get him ready.

None of those days have gone out of my eyes and bam here i am 9 years later in a different part of the world. Its always great to think about the past and rejoice it. But present is even greater i guess because this is going to be the past that I can think and rejoice sometime later.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger UK said...

man ur song is too good...i cant believe u sang that! too much talent man..

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow dat sounded like the original song..i liked it...keep up the good work and god bless you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home